The Clockaid memory clock is specially designed for people with memory problems, incipient Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
Clockaid provides a clear view of the time, day, time of day, date and weather.
The memory clock helps to remember the daily routine such as drug intake, housework, but also visits arranged, or a favourite TV program.
All that needs to be remembered can be entered directly on the tablet or remotely, from any computer, tablet or smartphone. An 'alert' appears at the set time visually on the screen, if desired complemented by a sound signal.
The use of the clock is very simple. In designing Clockaid we have assumed that the (older) users themselves do not need to operate and that the agenda and ‘messages’ are taken care of by family and / or caregivers.
Clockaid is available in 4 versions. It starts with the free calendar clock!
Go to www.clockaid.com
Various (bug)fixes as:
1. Improved calendar synchronisation between app and push device both when items are removed or changed.
2. Graphics of setting menus improved.
3. Weather forecast on/off button added to setting menu.
4. Improved alternating view in the app of weather forecast.
5. Improved interaction of weather forecast settings.
6. Easier setting menu access due to shortened swipe with three fingers.