Do digital displays depress and discourage you? Are you lured by the luminous luster of copper and brass? Have you a magnetism to the many meshings of a metal multitude of toothed machinery?
Turn your phone into a timepiece only the most well-to-do gentleman would carry. With the beauty of this little analog clock you'll find yourself literally watching time fly. Why read a digital display when you could be scratching your head at roman numerals. And yes the 4 is supposed to look that way!
- Interactive. Will respond to screen swiping as well as device orientation changes. Tilting the device will affect scene lighting (requires device with compass).
- Highly customizable. Adjust color scheme and clock appearance. Choose from multiple clock backing and hand types. Choose swinging or torsion pendulum. There are also settings to customize view and tweak performance and visuals for device capabilities and battery consumption.
- Music visualization. Included is a very comprehensive music visualization which displays currently playing audio as an arc of multi-colored electricity across the hands of the clock while changes in bass affect the glow and color of light in the scene. Music visualization requires at least Gingerbread (Android 2.3).
Don't be a punk. Be a steam punk! Try ClockWork Live Wallpaper today!
*** HOW TO OPEN ***
Homescreen > Menu > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
As with all live wallpapers this will not open from the market screen. This does not mean it is improperly installed! Simple navigate to the wallpaper settings as described above and select ClockWork. From there you can tweak settings and apply the wallpaper. Read the included instructions (on the settings page) for a full explanation of available features.
- fixed some bugs
- added new sweeping light movement option
- moved entire codebase over to libgdx from min3d for targeting ES2
- re-wrote almost completely!
- re-wrote gear generation; faster
- created new clock designs that better showcase gears
- added music visualization
- added settings to control gear/clock hand speed and movement
- made scene regeneration a double tap instead of a single tap
- removed settings page style for compatibility with ICS devices
- see changelog for more