Clockwork Tomato is a time management application, based on the Pomodoro technique, a method that boosts productivity by breaking down work periods into 25-minute slices, separated by short breaks.
This application is both a timer and a desktop clock, with simple and complete features:
• Original display of all the informations: a light and smart-looking clock showing the start time, end time and progress of the current timer, and the next timer to come.
• Timers can auto-chain.
• Enhanced manual mode featuring 'extended timers'.
• Optional continuous ticking sound during Pomodoro timers.
• Optional flashing screen at the end of a timer, and during extended timers.
• Home screen clock widget.
• Lock screen clock widget (Android 4.2+).
• Persistent statistics on achieved pomodoros with history sharing capabilities.
• Fully configurable (timers length, colors, elements display).
• Ability to call Tasker tasks for more customizations.
• Optimized for both small and large displays, including tablets.
• No fancy permission required:
READ_PHONE_STATE permission, to detect phone calls and pause the ticking sound playback accordingly.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store and access custom notification sounds.
• No Ads.
Please do not hesitate to share with us any suggestion on the features.
To help in translating Clockwork Tomato, follow this link: https://crowdin.net/project/clockwork-tomato
Russian translation by Мильтов Евгений.
Simplified Chinese translation by 鲁喆.
German translation by Marcus Hoja and Hans Nix.
Spanish translation by Miguel Pagola.
Korean translation by 태윤.
Turkish translation by Can Garip.
Polish translation by Mariusz Klochowicz.
• Latest translations
• Bug fix: The ticking sound is now back to muted by default.
• Many user interface improvements.
• Preferences rework to get a more intuitive overview of the main options, and give room for future settings.
• The multiple changes in the preferences and application interface may have reset part of the translated texts, sorry about that.