Close all applications with just one touch!
** Using as a WIDGET **
Just create a widget at your home screen for example and with a simple click, all applications that can be closed will just vanish from your RAM. That can save time and space.
** Using as a normal Application **
At this new release we decided to introduce a new concept. The basic idea is the same, but now the list of closed applications can be easily read! That is pretty interesting just so you know what is really being started at you device.
Give it a try! All you have to do is touch!
- Always keep in mind that unsaved work can be lost when using this sort of application.
- Some applications are automatically opened by the operating system, so they might be reopened after the execution of Close All.
- The list of recent used applications cannot be changed by an application due to security restrictions, of the OS.
Special thanks to all users that believed in our work!
We would really appreciate your ideas!
Could something work or look better? Just let us know!
The same version of the Free one, but we would appreciate if you can support us! Thanks!
- All advertisement was removed;
- Changes on the label of the widget;
- Inserted a link to a paid version. If you can support us we would appreciate;
- Bug fixes. The Widget icon was croped;