Cloud Computing Interview Questions provides you a wide range of questions that can be asked during a Interview. Application answers most commonly asked interview questions and has been categories for ease.
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions for Cloud Computing, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application covers all Wide range of question covering different aspects of Cloud Computing.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on [email protected]
1. 125+ questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. The Question are ACTUAL questions asked in some of the regular interviews that the likes of Accenture, IBM and many other.
3. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
4. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
Application Cover questions from Following 7 broad Categories.
1. Cloud Computing
2. Introduction to Cloud Computing
3. Cloud Computing Architecture
4. Cloud computing – Amazon
6. Ubuntu Cloud
7. Windows Azure
Q. ) What is the relationship between SOA and cloud architecture?
Ans: Service oriented architecture (SOA) is an architectural style that supports service oriented methodology that is being added in the cloud architecture as a mandatory component. Cloud architecture support the use of on-demand access to resources and it provides lots of other facilities that are being found in SOA as well. SOA makes these requirements optional to use. But, to get the full functionality and more performance based efficiency there is a requirement for the mixture of SOA and cloud architecture.
Q.) Can I vertically scale an Amazon instance? How?
An : Yes. This is an incredible feature of AWS and cloud virtualization. Spinup a new larger instance than the one you are currently running. Pause that instance and detach the root ebs volume from this server and discard. Then stop your live instance, detach its root volume. Note the unique device ID and attach that root volume to your new server. And the start it again. Voila you have scaled vertically in-place!!
--Completely Redesign the app for modern user interface.
-- Bringing back show answer button
-- Fixed performance issues now even more faster