Install Cloud Mail.Ru and get free 100 GB on your virtual disk.
Cloud Mail.Ru for Android - a free service for saving photos, videos, music, presentations, documents and other files.
With Cloud Mail.Ru all your files will always be at hand. Upload your files to your cloud drive and they will automatically be available on all your devices.
* Upload photos from your mobile phone. Adjust the automatic "save to disk" in your cloud Camera Uploads. In order to save bandwidth, it is recommended to perform downloads while connected to a Wi-Fi.
* Share files and folders with friends and colleagues in just one click.
* Save bandwidth - you can send a link to a image, video or document by SMS, e-mail, instant messenger or through a social network.
* Cloud Mail.Ru for Android allows you to watch videos and listen to music. View MS Office documents: Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, as well as files in other formats (on some models requires additional program installation).
* Manage your files from anywhere - rename, delete, move them between folders.
* Keep your important files in a safe storage location! No matter what happens to your drive on your PC or phone, all your files stored in the Cloud will stay intact.
* The Cloud Mail.Ru app is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone smartphones.
* You do not need any wires, flash drives and memory cards. All you need is the free app Cloud Mail.Ru and internet connection.
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 2.2 and later.
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy S, Advance Samsung Galaxy S, Plus Samsung Galaxy S , HTC One X, HTC Sense, HTC Desire HD, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible S, LG Motion 4G, LG Optimus, ZTE N860, Nexus 7, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson Xperia S, Sony Xperia U.
1. Tile view in the file list.
2. New method to select a file or a folder - just tap on its icon.