Transform your phone into an advanced remote controlled wireless IP camera with features including scheduled silent camera picture snapshot/video recording, upload content to the Cloud (e-mail,Dropbox,FTP) for remote viewing or save to the SD card, stream real time camera video/audio from the device camera over WiFi/3G networks to a remote PC,Mac or Linux server, G-Sensor/Picture Motion Detection and automatic activation of camera snapshot or Video/Audio recording. Power supply monitor automatically emails on power loss/gain and the ability to control the CloudCam application features remotely from anywhere in the world, and lots more!
Please checkout the Demo version first.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video/audio streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control the starting/stopping of CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
13. Trigger mode - Allow external applications to turn ON CloudCam features through HTTP requests.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IP camera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please send an email to [email protected]
Resolve issue with sleep mode and the timers which drive the times when the feature is active.