IMPORTANT NOTE ON PRICING: The CloudFuze app is free to paid CloudFuze subscribers. You can learn more about the pricing for the full suite of CloudFuze applications at the CloudFuze web site.
CloudFuze is the best application for syncing and managing your cloud storage accounts and files. As part of a suite of products that also includes a web app, desktop and iOS version, our Android app allows you to easily sync multiple cloud accounts from cloud storage services like Google Drive, DropBox, Box, ShareFile, One Drive, FTP, Amazon S3, CMIS, Alfresco, WebDAV and Ubuntu One— right to your Android mobile device or tablet!
Never again will you have to log in to different apps to search for your files among your many cloud storage accounts. Just configure your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Share File, One Drive, FTP, Amazon S3, CMIS, Alfresco, WebDAV and Ubuntu One accounts on our Android app, and then easily access, manage, edit, and sync all of your files from one secure, efficient platform.
Here’s what you can do with CloudFuze’s Android app:
- Sync Cloud Files: Sync all your online cloud storage accounts to your Android device or multiple devices, and easily access your stored files from one place.
- Configure Multiple Accounts: Configure any number of Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box cloud storage accounts to the CloudFuze Android app and easily access them, even when you are on the move.
- Access Files with One Login: Access all of your documents, photos, videos, music, and other files stored on multiple cloud storage accounts with just a single login to the CloudFuze app platform.
- Search for Files Easily: Search for files across all of your cloud storage accounts in one easy step, right from the CloudFuze app platform.
- Share Files: Share your cloud files by simply emailing them or sending them to another cloud account, directly from the CloudFuze app.
- Enjoy Advanced File Management Features: Search, edit, organize, and categorize with CloudFuze’s smart file identification system and advanced cloud file and folder management features.
Whether you are a student, an artist, a businessperson, a big data professional, a small or medium-sized business, an organization, or any individual with information stored in the cloud, CloudFuze will simplify the process of syncing, accessing, and managing your cloud storage accounts and cloud files.
Head over to www.cloudfuze.com now to learn more about why CloudFuze is the right cloud storage account management solution for you!
This update (CloudFuze 2.0) contains improvements, bug fixes and security updates, including:
# New user experience with enhanced UI components
# Security on User Credentials
# Additional Cloud provider support, includes Share File, One Drive, FTP, Amazon S3, CMIS, Alfresco, WebDAV and Ubuntu One
# Quicklinks, Sorting features , categories, commenting & Multiple files upload
# Search feature, file preview, thumbnail view support
# Share functionality with password protection and time bound.