** Loved by 3 million users **
- Voted best overall email app by WSJ
- Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
- "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
CloudMagic for Android phone, Tablet and Android Wear is a Simple, Smart and beautiful email app. Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
Top reasons to switch to CloudMagic
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email accounts.
● Easy on battery and data - Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling.
● Supports all versions of Exchange. Supports ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Email accounts and preferences sync’d across devices. 10 seconds to set up on a new device.
● Android Wear - Do emailing without taking the phone out from your pocket.
● Protect your mails with a Passcode lock.
● Remote Wipe your data if you lose your device.
● Unified Inbox - See emails from all your accounts in one place.
● Custom Folder Sync settings.
● Connected to your favorite apps - Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and more.
● Attach files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box & others.
● Language support - English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch and Thai
● Team Contacts
Discover contacts connected to your colleagues and ensure you put the best foot forward when communicating with people outside your organisation. To learn more, go to CloudMagic Settings > Add-ons > Team Contacts.
If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]
Introducing Team Contacts on CloudMagic
It brings you and your colleagues together to improve emailing with people outside your organization. You can discover contacts connected to your colleagues and know when they have interacted, right inside your email app.
All you need to do is invite your colleagues to share business contacts with each other. To learn more, go to CloudMagic Settings > Add-ons > Team Contacts.
● Rich Text (HTML) signatures.
● Numerous bug fixes.