CloudSend lets you send ANY file to ANYone, no matter what device they have: Android Phones, Android Tablets, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phones, Computers, etc!
CloudSend can send ANY type of file of ANY size: videos, music, pictures, apps, documents, compressed files, databases, hour-long movies... the list goes on
How CloudSend works:
1.) CloudSend authorizes with your personal, private cloud storage account (Currently, Dropbox is supported)
2.) You share a file from your gallery or file explorer to CloudSend
3.) CloudSend uploads the file to your cloud storage in the background
4.) When CloudSend finishes uploading the file, it places a notification prompting you to share the file's link
5.) Clicking this notification opens up a dialog with a plethora of options you can use to send the file, anything on your phone that can send text will work. For example: Text Messaging, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Voice, Email
6.) Selecting one of these will bring the selected app up with your file's link populating the message body; now all you have to do is click send!
The Benefits of CloudSend:
* CloudSend offers complete privacy; it is your very own cloud storage account that is being used. Your files are never on an additional third-parties servers.
* CloudSend doesn't limit you. When sending something over MMS the quality is degraded or the file type is not supported. CloudSend doesn't have these limitations. If it can be uploaded to your cloud storage then it can be sent using CloudSend. Even email has its size limitations; CloudSend is only limited by your cloud storage provider which typically has a max file size of 2GB.
* CloudSend can share using any service. With CloudSend you aren't limited to just SMS, CloudSend ties-in to all text communication services on your phone.
* CloudSend has parallel uploads. CloudSend can share many, many files all at the same time. You don't need to be stuck waiting for each one to finish before the next one starts.
* CloudSend remembers what you've uploaded. CloudSend won't make you reupload files you've already shared. Instead, it will ask you if you want to share the already generated link.
* CloudSend shares shortened URLs.
* CloudSend's app size is less than 1.5 mb. Why take up extra space when not needed?
* CloudSend pauses and resumes uploads in bad network conditions. CloudSend is actively working to make your life easier.
* CloudSend isn't only for phones, it also works on tablets. CloudSend is device agnostic and can help you send files from almost anything.
CloudSend was created to make sharing files easier; so let CloudSend start making your life simpler right away.
We are deeply interested in your feedback/concerns. If you feel any need to contact us (for bugs, suggestions, awesome ideas you have) please do so at any time. CloudSend's email is [email protected]
, we await your replies! Also, you can find old app versions and information at CloudSend's website www.cloudsend-mobile.com
****** v 2.0.1 ******
* Fix inability to access files on KitKat
- Now works on KitKat and above!