Featured under "Best Apps of 2013" by Google
Cluster makes it possible to create private spaces where you share photos and memories with the people you care about. Create your own space with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the space can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Award-winning apps for Android, the web, and more.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the space.
How it works:
1. Create a group space.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Watch those people join and contribute.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
Recently featured on Google Play under "Play Picks and "Best Apps of 2013"
• Network Access: We use network access to communicate with our servers for just about everything in the app including uploading photos, videos, comments, etc.
• Location: We use location when you choose to post where you are, but we won't use your location otherwise.
• Contacts: We show contacts you can invite to when building an album, and we only send invitations to people you choose to follow along. Your contacts will not be uploaded to our server.
• Write External Storage: We use this permission if you choose to download photos from other members of your album.
• Simplified notes so posting updates to groups is easier
• Fixed many issues related to push notifications
• Fixed lots of bugs
• Updated with new material design for Android Lollipop
• Many account management features
• Mute individual group push notifications
• Fixed tablet image assets on intro screen