ColEm is a ColecoVision emulator. It runs Coleco games on your Android phone or tablet. Play Coleco games with Bluetooth joysticks, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepad, or iCade joystick. Save game play at any time and restart once you get killed. Record ColecoVision music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or Internet, using NetPlay.
* Optimized for Android devices using assembler and 3D hardware, and running Coleco games at the fastest possible speed.
* Full screen portrait or landscape mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Emulates joystick using touch screen, Bluetooth gamepads, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepad, iCade joystick, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
This is a free, limited version of ColEm that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the latest, full, ad-free version, with better joystick, network play, and the ability to share your saved game play with other users, get ColEm Deluxe.
ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Coleco games.
Report any encountered problems here:
* Fixed defunct processes left by some activities.
* Games launch faster, after optimizing EMULib library.
* Activities (such as Settings, Exchange, etc.) start faster.
* Only starting Google Analytics tracker when needed.
* Keeping just one instance of Google Analytics tracker.
* Removed AdMob library, as the app is not running any ads.
* Removed some outdated code that is no longer relevant.