The Crafts Council presents COLLECT 2011: the international art fair for contemporary objects, which takes place at the Saatchi Gallery, London from 6-9 May 2011.
This will be the third year that the fair has been presented at London’s Saatchi Gallery where 37 of the world’s finest international craft galleries will showcase and sell exquisite objects by new and established artists. Between them they will display the very best ceramic, glass, jewellery, textile, wood, furniture, silver and fine metal work in the world. A first for COLLECT 2011, a project space will also exhibit new site-specific artist installations and works to commission, plus displays from the Crafts Council’s Collection and a programme of talks and films.
Collect 2011 is a must-see for anyone interested in craft today.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Facebook upgrade
- Foursquare upgrade
- Better graphics performance
- Add photos to any comment
- Ability to refresh more content
- Ability to load more content
- Offline Mode - ability to download all content for offline viewing
- End date/time support for events
- Localized Email and SMS sharing
- App Widget
- And much more…