Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the collections of things you own. The app can help you manage the following collections:
Knives and Swords
Alcohol, Beer, and Liquor
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new items that you'd like to eventually own.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution art for each item.
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker.
- Full Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Sort on any field of information within an item.
And coming soon:
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
- Filter on any field of information within an item.
- A coverflow view to see all of your items when you turn your device sideways.
Hands down better than anything from Collectorz, My Movies, Flixster, or any other movie, media, or collection management software or apps!
- Fixed MANY bugs and crashes. If you find bugs, please e-mail us so we can fix them.
- Sped up loading of the collection.
- Added Export feature.
- Added Desktop Link unlocking.
- Cells in descriptions of items now expand.
- Added index headers for Title to the main list view.
- Added Import feature.
- Added barcode scanner overlay.
- Added Cover Wall feature on rotation of device.
A major 2.0 update is coming out Fall 2014. Watch for it very soon. Thanks for your patience!