The "Collins Latin Dictionary" offers the learner of Latin extensive coverage of Latin and English in a compact, portable format.
Developed as part of the "Collins Education" stream, this dictionary is designed for all levels of language learners, whether at home, at school, or at work.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Comprehensive and authoritative, with all the words and phrases you need
* Extra help with difficult words
* Easy-to-use colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
Words are tools for life. And a Collins Dictionary makes them work for you.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Version 4.3.103 features: