This is a new addition to the best-selling Collins range, including the latest vocabulary relating to the Internet and the digital age.
This new "Collins Polish-English English-Polish Dictionary" is designed for all those studying Polish and English, whether at school, for travel or for business. It is ideal for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
• Over 63,000 head words, 120,000 translations and 80 000 references
• Have confidence - extensive coverage of today's Polish and English, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding you to the most appropriate translation.
• Get it right - practical usage notes help you do more with language
• Get there fast - clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Version 4.3.103 features: