This is a new addition to the best-selling Collins range, including the latest vocabulary relating to the Internet and the digital age.
This new "Collins Polish-English English-Polish Dictionary" is designed for all those studying Polish and English, whether at school, for travel or for business. It is ideal for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Over 63,000 head words, 120,000 translations and 80 000 references
* Have confidence - extensive coverage of today's Polish and English, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding you to the most appropriate translation.
* Get it right - practical usage notes help you do more with language
* Get there fast - clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Version 4.3.103 features: