This widget is created to help women and is intended for a simple and effective control of their natural menstrual cycle. To open calendar just click on widget.
All you have to do is to mark the first day of the cycle in a calender (menses beginning) and its duration (by default it is 28 days).
So what you get as a result:
1. the calendar is formed according to the natural cycle
2. the story remains in process of use. The doctor's question: When did you last have menses? will not take you aback.
3. the next cycles can be forecast so it is easy to see the day of the next menses.
4. the days in a calender a remarked in different colours. Simple coloured scheme can help to understand quickly and easily to which phase of the cycle the day refers. It is useful when planning a family, having sex or just organising your time.
Widget can be adjusted to the current cycle so that at any moment it is possible to define the day of the cycle and its condition (colour). You don't even need to open the application.
To be in the know men also can install this application and mood differences of a girlfriend can become predictable.
To place Widget to the Home Screen, long press on the screen and then select "Color Days" from the widgets list. If you could not find widget restart your device
On some versions of Android (4.0.3 and up) the Widgets may not appear in the widget list after installation. REBOOT YOUR DEVICE to solve this issue!!!
- The application does not guarantee an exact coincidence of a predicted cycle with an individual one.
- To predict the cycle the "Standard Days Method" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendar-based_contraceptive_methods) has been used.
Any responses and wishes to the application are welcomed.
- Version without ads
- Added indicator of ovulation
- Added setting of duration of menstruation
- Increased period (20 - 46)
- Fixed bugs