“Color Lines” is an addictive logic game inspired by classic game of 1992.
The goal is to collect 4 (or 5, depending on game mode) balls in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line.
The game has the following features:
– Gameplay adopted for small touch screens: 6x10 game field, 6 ball colors;
– Four or five balls in a row;
– Hints (you may disable them in settings);
– Original graphics, animation and sound;
– Works on 320x480 and higher screen resolutions (800x480 recommended).
[*] Some bugs fixed