ColorfulUCCW : Celebrating Holi, a festival of colors in India.
Provides a 4x1 and a 2x1 Colorful skin/theme for UCCW (Ultimate Custom Widget) app.
Download at least UCCW v2.1.2 before using this skin from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget.
Steps to add skin/ theme to homescreen:
1) Add a UCCW widget (recommended size 4x1 or 5x1).
2) Pick this skin from the list.
3) Touch the hand icon when it appears and wait for a few seconds.
4) Re-size the widget as necessary.
5) If you want the widget to stick to the screen edges, set the horizontal and vertical margins in your launcher settings to zero.
If your ROM supports it, you can add this homescreen widget to your lockscreen also.
There are 6 editable hotspots in this skin. You can replace them with the apps of your choice.
Make sure that the UCCW hotspots feature is turned ON. (UCCW -> menu -> Hotspots mode -> ON)
Part of both FULL and MINI sized widgets.
1) Alarm/Clock : Tap on Hour
2) Battery Settings : Tap on the Battery Bar
3) UCCW editor : Tap on Minute
Only part of the Full-sized widget.
4) Calendar : Tap on Date
5) Dialer : Tap on missed call count
6) Messaging : Tap on unread text count
1.2 Adding a Monochrome color scheme.
1.1 Adding a smaller widget showing only time and battery.
1.0 Publishing the app in the Play Store.