== FEATURED ON LIFEHACKER ==
Windows 8 is a huge change from previous iterations of windows; a big part of which is the new windows interface called Metro. Some love it, some hate it. But no matter what, you can not ignore it.
This theme pack is also inspired by that. Flat icons, simple colors. Gives your phone a different look. DISCLAIMER: This app is NOT built by and is NOT affiliated to Microsoft.== FEATURES ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- Works with Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher and others.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
- Wallpapers included.
To apply the theme -
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- Go LauncherEX: On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed
- ADW Launcher: In the App drawer, press MENU > ADWSettings > Themes.
Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon -
- Nova/Apex: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
- Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > "ADWTheme IconPacks" > tap the theme name > Select any of the icon.
See the instructions in the video below.== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
Now the theme will work. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix that'll work. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.== CREDIT ==
Few icons in this pack are made by Delvien. Credit to him.
* Individual icon picker now works in ADW launcher too. Double tap any app icon on homescreen, tap edit, tap the icon, tap "ADWTheme IconPacks", tap the theme name. All icons in the theme will show up. Tap any icon to apply it to the app.
* Fixed the issue of some Google Apps' icons not showing up in the individual icon picker screen.