colwiz is a free research software for researchers, academics and students. The Android version syncs your research articles and attachments with colwiz Desktop App and web library over WiFi and 3G. Now you can take your research with you while you are travelling, meeting colleagues; at a conference; or just relaxing on the couch.
- Access your research articles, attachments and Full Text PDF.
- Immediately access shared articles in collections, groups, projects and events.
- Search and add publications from Google Scholar, PubMed, arXiv – and many other scholarly databases.
- Sync research articles and PDF files, with colwiz Desktop App and Web Library, over WiFi and 3G.
- Attach new files, download attachments and read them offline.
You can view HTML, text, and images (jpeg and png) file types on the phone. You can also view PDF files attached to a publication in your library through any third-party PDF viewer like Adobe Reader, installed on your phone.
colwiz is developed by researchers from the University of Oxford
- fixed minor issues