colwiz is a free and comprehensive research management software for researchers, academics and students. With the colwiz android app, you can search, add and manage publications in your colwiz library on the go. Sync instantly across colwiz desktop and web, and cite them in your next paper! Features:Search and Add Publications
• Search and add publications on the go, from Google Scholar, PubMed, arXiv – and many other scholarly databases.
• Scan ISBN bar codes to quickly add books to your colwiz library.Access, Manage and Read Publications on the go
• Instantly access all your research articles, attachments and Full Text PDF in your colwiz library.
• Have the shared articles for your research project at your fingertips in the colwiz app.
• Read abstracts, view keywords and have quick publication links ready for your research.
• Attach new files to publications, download attachments and read them offline.
• Swipe to delete publications swiftly and keep your folders up to date.Sync across the Desktop and Web Library
• Sync your research articles and PDF files with the colwiz Desktop and Web Library when connected to the internet.
• Refer to publications in your next research paper using one of over 7000 auto formatted citation styles with the colwiz citation plugins.NEW TO COLWIZ?
- Sign up within the app for your free colwiz account and get a head start on your research. Import publications from existing folders on your computer or from other reference managers using the colwiz Desktop app (for Windows, Mac and Linux), available for download at http://www.colwiz.com/download. Use our web importers to read interactively and add publications from the web, then cite them in auto-formatted styles using colwiz citation plugins for Google Docs, Word, and OpenOffice in your next research paper!
Share your thoughts and feedback to help us make your research easier. Reach out to us by an email at mailto:[email protected]
- Enhanced user experience
- New interactive interface
- New app guide tour
- Delete publications simply by swiping
- Select multiple publications for delete
- Easily see all library folders as a tree structure
- Improved user notifications