After receiving several requests to give the Twilight Mirror the same Live Wallpaper treatment that I did for the Gate of Time, I decided to put something together to satiate the demand. :)
This wallpaper is still very rough, and not interactive or customizable... But it's starting to look pretty decent already! I'm throwing it out to the Android-phone-owning Zelda fan community now to ask for suggestions to make it worthy of the Zelda name -- if you have any ideas, please send them my way!
Thanks a ton to Kimberly for the mirror texture! She did a great job re-realizing it with an extremely detailed mirror drawing.
PUBLISHER IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NINTENDO IN ANY WAY. Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda, and Nintendo are all registered trademarks of Nintendo of America. Please don't C&D me, Big N!
- better Swiping
- Fixed scrolling bug. (ugh; thought I'd copied this fix from Gate already)
- Camera bob re-enabling itself should be fixed
- Bug fixes
- Real (I hope) fix for Samsung device homescreen scrolling
- Swipe up/down to open/close mirror
- Rings move at different speeds
- Fix for Twilight Fragments disappearing after screen is unlocked (Thanks to those who reported it!)
- Twilight Fragments
- Higher resolution gate texture
- Camera movement (optional)