Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each cook you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
Allrecipes members know the value of reviews! Just like in cooking, reviews help us evaluate what you like, and what needs improvement.
If you like Dinner Spinner, we hope you’ll consider leaving a review here in Google Play.
Unfortunately, we can’t reply to concerns and suggestions through Google Play. If you send them to [email protected]
, we’ll be able to respond personally.
- Personalized feed: Packed with recommended, seasonal and trending recipes that gets smarter with every dish you save or make.
- Improved Profiles: Find and follow similar cooks to see what they are cooking up.
- Collections: Organize your favorite recipes into personal collections so you can find them in a hurry.