Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
QUICKLY ADD & EDIT TASKS ON THE GO
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
This update is big. Really big. It’s the new Asana for Android. We’ve updated the navigation and look-and-feel to make it easier for you and your team to track work from start to finish.
- It’s not another blue app. We updated the styling throughout. New colors, icons, etc.
- We added animations for hearts and completion to help you celebrate.
- And of course, we have a new app icon to match our new company logo.
We hope you