, the most powerful email app for Android from the makers of Boomerang for Gmail and Boomerang for Outlook. Our app integrates with Gmail, Google Apps, and Microsoft Exchange accounts ONLY (other services coming soon!)
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, this is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best email client to access Gmail and Exchange messages and schedule email on your phone.
If you have trouble with our Android email app, please EMAIL US at [email protected]
so we can help. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than a review! FEATURES
• Email Scheduler/Schedule messages to send later
• Snooze email messages
• Track responses to sent emails
• Read receipts & click tracking
• Email follow up reminders
• Customizable multi-gesture support
• Boomerang to a location
• Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
• Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
• Now in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
• Push notifications
• "Send as" feature support
• Account/mailbox specific themes
• Tablet optimized layouts
• Search through messages across Gmail and Exchange folders
• Access to all labels
• Multi-select messages/bulk select messages
• Multi-account support with easy account switching
• Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
• Email signatures
• View and include attachments
• Infinite Inbox scrolling
• Ability to view and edit drafts
• Email address auto-complete FAQsWhat email providers work with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo (including Gmailify accounts) and other providers, but for now, the email app works with Gmail, Google Apps, and Exchange. Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Yes! You can use Boomerang (and send emails later) with your Google Apps email. Just install our free email app, sign in with your Google Apps account, and everything should work. If you have trouble, email us, and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work with our email application. How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang email app is more powerful than the Gmail app and other email apps. It provides features that others lack:
• Snooze email messages
• Schedule messages to send later
• Track responses to your emails Is Boomerang in other languages?
Boomerang is in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com to add other languages and help us provide the best Android email app! COMING SOON
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc.) mailbox support
• Offline support
★★Our goal is to make the best email app. Please suggest new features, improvements, or report bugs and issues at http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com★★ TESTIMONIALS
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com Note:
We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
- Miscellaneous bug fixes