Play the first 2 levels for Free ***** Then unlock the full version directly from within the app ***** And enjoy this exceptionaly polished platformer! ***** Don't miss out on this great gameplay experience ***** You will love it too!
"Jazz has style, class, and excellent controls, making it one of the best platformers we’ve played lately." 4/4 Slide to Play
“Jazz: Trump’s Journey hits a lot of great points: gripping platform action, charming art style, and a strong story.” Androidcentral.com
“Brilliant start, and the game just gets better from there on in. Fabulous graphics with an absolutely unique and individual style that you will not soon forget.” 90/100 The Smartphone App Review
"All of the elements of this game come together in just the right way, and I can’t recommend it enough if you like clever platformers." Androidapp.com
"From the menu’s to the end credits it’s a highly polished affair." 4/5 Touch Gen
“My name is Trump, I’m a jazz man, and this is my story.”
Immerse yourself in the memories of Trump, in his dreams as a young, star-struck jazz musician, in love with the charming Lady Poppy.
Presenting a daring parallel with the real story of Louis Armstrong, relive Trump's life, his quest to form a group, his love affair and battle against injustice in the New Orleans of the early 20th century.
Let inspiration guide you through this fascinating platform game.
- Polished platformer with high quality jazz music!
- Beautiful graphics, controls are easy and the gameplay is fun and addicting
- Length of play approximately 3 hours, or more!
- Move around New Orleans depicted with stylish graphics
- Follow young Trump's moving story and be part of the birth of jazz music.
- Enjoy the original jazzy soundtrack specially composed by jazz musicians
- Use your trumpet to stop time
- Brave all the dangers and traps, with bosses, moving platforms, cops, spikes, and much
- Play the first 2 levels for Free! then unlock the full version directly from within the app
User interface improvement
Tablets display optimization
Minor bug fixed