Camcloud provides a simple, cost-effective cloud video monitoring system for the home and small business. You can quickly and easily setup a mobile surveillance system, complete with motion detection, mobile alerts, and remote video surveillance. Keep an eye on your property, pets or loved ones from anywhere!
The service supports any webcam or IP camera from leading brands such as Foscam, Axis TRENDnet, D-Link and more!
Don't have a Camcloud account? No problem, here's how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Setup your cameras and register at the Camcloud website.
3. Return to your Android app, login and start using the service!
With the Camcloud Android App you can:
- watch live video from any of your cameras
- review any recorded video
- receive motion alerts
- control motion detection and camera settings
- setup a webcam or IP camera viewer
Supported Camera Brands
- connected webcam
- Axis Communications
- D-Link, TRENDnet or VIVOTEK and more
- Generic support for any H.264 or MJPEG camera with FTP support
Here's what our customers say: "I am not a technical person and I was able to setup a webcam monitoring system in 2 minutes. You should call the service CamWOW!" - Manon B
- use any standard webcam for video monitoring
- video will be recorded when there's a motion event and stored in the cloud
- users can watch any recorded video from their Android device or PC
- use your Android device as a webcam viewer
- supports Axis IP cameras, M-10 and M-11 series
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- cost-effective video security for your business
Sign-up for Camcloud today! Free and flexible paid plans available.
- Enhancements to support much larger recordings lists
- Ability to edit more Foscam settings
- Numerous UI and other performance improvements
- Enhanced support for Foscam cameras.
- Filter recording list.
- General usability improvements.
- Added support for cameras that FTP images.
- Added support for FTP cameras.
- Minor improvements.
(NOTE: To activate FTP camera support please log out and log back in after upgrading.)