The most beautiful and versatile System Monitor for Android! This application provides real time system load statistics and important information in the form of text and fancy graphs.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
1 - Fixed graphic glitches when using the dark theme (For some users)
2 - Fixed the battery notification staying always expanded for some devices
3 - Some more notification related fixes
1 - Fixed notifications stopping to update (For users on Android 4.4 or higher)
2 - Improved battery stats calculation on the "Battery stats" page
3 - Improved CPU,RAM,IO, NET notification drawing
4 - Improved Storage stats analysis