With Chegg, you can buy or rent textbooks for any class, access eTextbooks, get step-by-step solutions for thousands of college textbooks, and grab answers to your toughest homework questions — all on the go. Used by 1 million students and counting!
Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts and enthusiasts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress on your problem set….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get math homework help or help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Search for an online tutor who can help you out, 24/7
Need to rent or buy college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered there, too:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss. Cheap textbook rental has never been easier.
• Buy college textbooks with the tap of a finger; if you decide you no longer need your book, you can easily sell textbooks back to Chegg at the end of the semester.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook* so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
The Fine Print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following current active month. Manage your subscription in the Google Play store.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to [email protected]
or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
Find a great answer or textbook solution? Give it a thumbs up!
Find one that needs a little work? Let us know with a thumbs down.