The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app allows you to monitor and manage your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
• Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
• Media Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html. To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
• This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Android 2.2 and greater
This app has been widely tested with a variety of devices and routers to help ensure you have a good experience. If you encounter any major issues, please provide as much detail as you can in your feedback to help with investigation. Your mobile device model, OS version, router model, and the error message you are seeing are all important. Rebooting your mobile device and router are also good troubleshooting steps.
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2015 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://www.linksys.com/us/support-article?articleNum=156266
• Ability to set up your router via the mobile app
• Device List fixes and improvements to correctly display more devices
• Upgrading internal libraries to improve performance and security
• Support for additional router models
• Fixes for Android 5 Lollipop
• Improvements for login issues and 3G/4G connections
• Numerous other bug fixes