Scan barcodes with your camera and instantly send them to your PC or Mac.
Wireless barcode scanning:
* Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your Android device.
* Supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, UPC+5 barcodes and QR codes.
* Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (PC or Mac)
* Barcodes are entered into any program, any textbox on your PC or Mac,
as if you entered the digits using your keyboard.
* Android 2.1 or higher
* A high quality, auto-focus camera.
* Installation of the "Buddy for Barry" software on your PC or Mac.
Instructions for installing Buddy are here: http://www.clz.com/barry/manual.php
* Internet connection on both your phone and desktop computer.
Any internet connection will do (Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE or GPRS).
No local LAN connection needed.
"Offline" scanning and sending in batch:
* All scanned barcodes are automatically remembered for later (re)sending.
* Select barcodes and send them to your desktop computer in batch.
- Send selected barcodes by email
- Send selected barcodes by text message (SMS)
- Save selected barcodes to a TXT file or your SD card.
Automatic title and image look-ups (optional):
* When scanning barcodes for DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, CDs, book, comics or games,
CLZ Barry automatically looks up Title and Cover Image in the
Collectorz.com online media databases.
* Tap an entry in the barcode list to view more media details on the
Collectorz.com Connect mobile website.
CLZ Barry is the perfect companion to your Collectorz.com cataloging software:
( see www.collectorz.com for more information )
* Instantly send barcodes to the Barcode box of your Add Automatically screen.
It will even automatically "press" the "Search Now" button for you, so that
after scanning a barcode, your Collector program automatically starts the search.
* Or: use CLZ Barry to scan multiple barcodes in "offline" mode,
then send the entire batch to the Queue Mode of your Add Automatically screen.
The CLZ Barry team
* Fixed: manually entering barcodes not working on some devices
* Fixed: when manually entering barcodes, leading zeros were removed.
IMPORTANT: If you still encounter auto-focus problems on your device, please contact us and let us know your device type.