DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Enhance the game's 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them - any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at [email protected]
For more information see the readme here: http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
For a changelog see here: http://drastic-ds.com/help_changelog.txt
- Added high-resolution 3D mode
- Added Android TV support
- Added support for custom shaders
- Added audio volume setting
- Added more robust check for mapped memory, fixes crashes on some devices
- Fixed many graphical issues
- Fixed audio problems with custom BIOS
- Fixed crash after coming back to suspended app
- Fixed support for certain ZIP and 7z files
- Fixes and optimizations for in-game save files and savestates