FPse for Android is the Best, the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 200.000 daily users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-Impressive UI which scan and draw covers games automatically, stay pressed onto icon to access context menu!
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads (up to 10 different skins availables)
-Guncon emulation (use your finger to shoot, really fun)
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote, Wiimote (via Bluez IME)
-Full native support for Xbox 360 pads, PS3 Sixasis pads,MOGA controllers ,Nvidia Shield and more!!
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
-High Definition Software renderer! (up to 4x Native resolution)
-Experimental LAN multi Players mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with games that wasn't made for that! IE: Tekken3!
-Exclusive multi players mode!! Play to multi players games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game. all others android devices are just remote PADS!! really fun!
-Exclusive automatic cheats search engine.
-Autofire with differents frequencies
-Compress game individually or all in one by using the Free Disk Space feature
- Wide screen rendering!! exclusive feature to draw games natively for wide screen!! more details, no more stretched!
- Native Dithering support
- Shaders support to improve GFX for software rendering
And much more impressive features!
From the new UI you can load and share covers and even compress games...
Searching for tutorial? take a look here:
Try FPse for Android Today!
Please visit Forum if you have any question.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
- Fix for some CPUS
- Fixed Forcefeedback for external pads
- Fixed game Starwars Dark Forces for Soft modes
- Fixed CPU Usage when FPse app is to background
- Improved GPU soft emulation, much less missing/flicking polygons
- Improved Speed of Soft and HD Soft video mode
- Improved video for low end, Middle and High end devices
- Improved Kitkat Immersive mode
- Added auto detection of Bios file and auto load if found in storages
contact us at [email protected]