- 3D Camera generates an OpenGL rendering of a 3D scene computed from your own pictures.
- 3D Camera does not require 3D or red-blue glasses, or a 3D-capable phone.
- You can navigate freely in the scene: move in all directions and zoom in/out. The accelerometer is also supported.
- Your 3D scenes can be shared online. They be seen in 3D on a normal computer screen! 3D Camera allows to post directly on Facebook / Twitter / Google+
Here is a sample scene created with 3D Camera: http://goo.gl/6GBfL
- To create a 3D scene, grab a picture and draw the depth of each object.
Q: What happened to the server mode? (2 pictures mode)
A: We are no longer hosting a server, the app now works fully offline using the 1 picture mode.
Q: The 3D effect is very wrong in the scene I have created.
A: Please use the "Correct depth" menu (long press on the scene in the main menu), it does wonders.
Q: Some antivirus programs report that 3D Camera ads (from LeadBolt) may steal personal information.
A: 3D Camera only displays HTML ads, i.e. web pages. This type of advertisement cannot read any information stored in your phone. Hence, in 3D Camera, your personal information cannot be accessed by LeadBolt or any other ad provider.
Q: The app made me a fine scene! I have no question whatsoever!
A: We would love to hear positive feedback from time to time :) Write us at [email protected]
or twitter: http://twitter.com/3DCameraAndroid
Removed server mode, now the application is fully offline
(internet access permission is now only to display a non-intrusive ad, and to log potential crashes)