*** Carcassonne is part of the GOOGLE PLAY GAMES FESTIVAL - 50% OFF - Limited time only! ***
*** 3,99 € -> 1,99 € // 3,99 £ -> 1,99 £ // 4,99 $ -> 2,49 $ ***
The award-winning tile based board game is finally here on Android! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 5 other players in an online or local multiplayer match.
• Android version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
• Free Add-On: The River II
• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
• Beginner Mode
• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival
• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR
PocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR
PocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game"
PlayAndroid.com - 24/30: "This really is one of those must-haves that you’ll keep returning to, time and time and again." - "I had never played the game before, but now I’m hooked."
MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"
Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"
DroidGamers.com: "If you looking for a enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android in the Market."
BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"
Carcassonne FAQ: http://support.exozet.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exozet_games
* We are updating the way how to save your current local save game and profile to the cloud. We are giving our best to migrate your data but in some cases you might have to reenter your local profile and the current save game might get lost.
* This new way saves the data to your google drive account - therefore the app requires access to it
* We also fixed an issue where the profile color is not correctly assigned.