The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces, virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont packs
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Drum pattern editor
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multi track music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
• Added Tempo button to top bar when space permits, otherwise a Tempo item is added to the More menu. Tapping on the time indicator will still do the same
• Using certain combinations of mute and solo could result in erratic behavior. Solved. Tracks that are muted by another track's solo now display a yellow rectangle around their mute button.
• Changed keyboard shortcut for stop to 'S'.
• Keyboard shortcuts for undo and redo should now behave the same as when pressing their respective buttons.