AndroSensor is the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device's status.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- AndroSensor's "Device Log viewer" is available as a patch in the market (search for "AndroSensor Log").
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location, Proximity and Battery info.
- Apps2SD, tablets, ICS and JB supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob).
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB. If the sending fails for any reason, it will not be retried. All emails are send from address "[email protected]
", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
* Please be encouraged to email me at [email protected]
if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app's website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***
v188.8.131.52 (Nov 25, 2014) :
- Calculate altitude and/or difference of altitude using barometer readings. More info in website
- Fast recording. It is now possible to record CSV data at up to 200Hz. Note that this feature is UNSTABLE. You have been forewarned
- Timing of CSV recording and update interval of sensor values are much more accurate, according to your settings
- A few bugfixes and minor improvements.
As always, a more detailed changelog and extra info available in website