MyPhoneExplorer is a powerful phone management software for your desktop PC.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
New features for version 1.8.6 of MyPhoneExplorer
-> access to the clipboard of the phone
-> access to all notificationes of the phone (new permission: BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE and BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE)
-> better Wifi discovery (new permission: CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE)
-> feature to show the computer-mouse directly on the phone in Menu-Extras-Control phone (new permission: SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW)
MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.6 has alot more new features. Check out at www.fjsoft.at !