When, how and where… qando Vienna can tell you
The mobile service from Wiener Linien and VOR
Using real-time information and an integrated route-planner, incorporating disruption information and ticketing possibilities, as well as network maps and points of interest (POI); qando Vienna utilises the most up-to-date mobility information to give travellers the best possible companion for on the go.
With qando Vienna you will always know exactly when and where the next vehicle departs. It allows you to optimise your routes and limits the time you spend waiting at bus stops and for connections. qando Vienna combines information about all modes of public transport in Vienna, Lower Austria and Burgenland. With just a few clicks you know how, where and when. Contacts from the address book of your device can be used for route requests.
More information about how to use the app can be found under “Help and Info” on the main menu or online at www.wienerlinien.at/qando.
• departure monitor widget
• faster search queries
• the sorting of search results was optimized
• optimized for visually impaired people (TalkBack)
• adaptations for android 5 (Material Design)
• qando Wien is free of advertising
• qando uses a newer version of the Google Maps API which needs new permissions (access to photos/media/files), so tiles can be saved in the memory of the device. A better performance can be achieved. qando does not access photos.