Welcome to the Pool Billiards Pro game! How about a nice little game of pool? This is the No.1 Pool game in Android market and it's totally FREE.
1. Realistic 3D ball animation
2. Touch control for moving the stick
3. 8 Ball Pool and 9 Ball Pool
4. Single Player Mode:
4.1 VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
4.2 Time Mode - Straight Pool Game (no rules)
- Challenge (2 minutes time limit with high score record)
- Practice (no time limit but no high score record)
5. Play Online Mode (with rules):
Compete 1-on-1 with real players all over the world. Win the matches and take the chips at stake. You can use the chips to customize and upgrade your cues or enter into higher ranked matches!
6. Arcade Mode: 180+ Challenging Levels (no rules)
How to play:
1) VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
Play against the computer AI/Player with standard 8 ball rules or 9 ball rules. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike. Touch and hold at any point to move the cue-ball and tap to confirm for Free-ball.
2) Time Mode (no rules)
The object of the game is to pocket your set of assigned balls. The more balls sink the higher scores you get. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike.
The initial time limit of Challenge Mode is 2 minutes but once you sink a ball you will get additional time. As all the balls have been cleared, the pool will create a new group of balls to keep the game going on. Also you can play the Practice Mode which has no time limit but no high score record.
3) Arcade Mode (New and no rules)
You need to pocket all the balls on the table within the given number of cues. There is no time limit and rules for this mode but watch out you have only limited number of cues.
Notes: The permissions required in this game is only used for online leader board. Thanks.
1. Fixed the physics of ball movement in the last update. Thanks.
2. Notes: The original practice mode and challenge mode is in the 2nd tab of Single Player mode.
1. Added Play Online Mode: You can now challenge real players all over the world.
2. Combine the original VS Mode & Single Player Mode (renamed to Time Mode now) into new Single Player Mode.