** Officially supported by Mojang! ** Now supports Pocket Edition! (finally, right?!)
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost 500,000+ community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
- Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
- Browse Minecraft skins
- Upload to Minecraft.net or download and modify! (PC/Mac/Pocket Edition version only)
- Almost 1 million skins to choose from!
- Fully native Android app, designed from the ground up especially for Android.
For more information, see http://www.minecraftskinstudio.com!
==== HOW TO APPLY TO POCKET EDITION ====
This app supports saving to Minecraft Pocket Edition! When your skin has been saved to your Photos, simply open Minecraft and select the appropriate skin!
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (PC/Mac/Pocket Edition).
- We now save skins to your SD card too! (see mcpe_skins folder)
- Fixed bug where Steve arms could not be fixed
- Fixed bug where sometimes the app would crash at startup if connected to a captive network (such as a hotel/wifi hotspot)
- Support for POCKET EDITION! (requires Minecraft app update)
- More support for Alex (finally!)
- Discussion is now available throughout all community skins
- Fixed a bunch of crash reports
- A few more optimisations