Chromecast is a thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to cast your favorite entertainment and apps right to the big screen.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Redesigned devices view, showing devices as cards with backdrop and casting status
- Added setting to change backdrop speed
- Browse through history of backdrop images recently shown on your Chromecasts
- Improved reliability and performance of backdrop cards
- Improved multi-user and multi-Chromecast backdrop settings