- Install the app on both your phone and tablet!
- If you have trouble connecting, turn bluetooth off and on on both devices. If that doesn't work, restart both devices.
- If you don't receive incoming messages on the tablet, and you are running Go SMS, make sure to uncheck "disable other message notification" in the Go SMS settings.
TexTab is an SMS app for Android phones and tablets. It allows you to send and receive SMS messages on your tablet, as if you were sending them from your phone. Once a connection is established between your phone and tablet using bluetooth, you can send messages using TexTab, and received messages will show up on the tablet.
- Honeycomb optimized, though not required
- Contact information is pulled from your synced Google contacts
- Widget to enable/disable TexTab. Widget also displays connection information
- Notifications for received messages on tablet
Please note the Lite version, which has a limited number of sent messages. Try that first if you'd like to make sure everything works for you before buying!
- Fixed bug which prevented text from appearing in outgoing message area while typing a new message