Do you spend half an hour every morning looking at weather websites in order to determine what you should wear that day? Or, even worse, do you sit and wait for your local newscasters to tell you what the weather is?
Say goodbye to the Stone Age.
Should I Wear Pants? is an app that will tell you, at a glance, what you should wear. It does this based on your current location, current weather, and preferences as far as temperature tolerances for assorted garments.
In this free version, we support the following garments:
* Jacket vs. shirt
* Pants vs. shorts
And we currently support the following preferences:
* Temperature at which it's cold enough for a jacket
* Temperature at which it's warm enough for shorts
Check out the premium version for more garments!
* Added the capability for users to specify their location. To do this:
* Open the preferences screen
* Under "ABOUT YOU", uncheck "Use Current Location"
* The "Location" option will be made available - open this to set your location. Refer to the Help topic called "Specifying Your Location" for more information.
* Added Christmas outfits; these will run from the 23rd to the 27th if you're in Calendar Fun mode.
* Fixed a number of small issues with location and weather detection.