Finally... txt-book app lets you convert text-message (SMS + MMS) conversations into a creative and personalized text message book. Two unique PDF export styles: CONVERSATION or STORYBOOK. You can add a title, cover photo, nicknames, and back-cover note.
Save it. Send it. File it. Print it. Keep for your records. Keep as a diary...or we'll bind it for the perfect gift!
See below for helpful tips!
· Download the app and start creating your first txt-book
· Create your txt-book and decide to keep your book for $0.99 or upgrade to the UNLIMITED package to create, edit and send as many books as you like.
· Convert SMS and MMS texts
· Display large crisp photos
· Videos appear as enhanced thumbnails
· Select any date range ( For long text threads you can create several shorter books as Volume 1, 2, 3... )
· Remove unwanted messages and photos
· Edit nicknames to personalize your txt-book
· Privacy Guaranteed - All books are created locally on your phone - no data leaves your phone.
· Create a book in as little as 30 seconds (if you have many texts/images it can take several minutes)
· Print your book yourself -or- we'll professionally bind it for you. Visit www.txt-book.com for details and discounts.
· Your txt-book arrives as a PDF file via your own e-mail service ***a copy of the txt-book PDF file is also saved to your phone's memory card ***If you do not receive your e-mail simply locate the file on your phone.
A txt-book is a perfect and easy gift for anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, Valentine’s Day, long-distance relationships or just...because. Text message conversations chronicle our modern lives. With txt-book now you can preserve the jokes, fights and photos that we share every day.
Two Unique Export Styles:
CONVERSATION: Displays the texts and photos in bubbles similar to the way it appears on your phone. The date and time, if chosen, are displayed above each bubble as well as the speaker's name. Photos appear larger than they do in your text-message conversation.
STORYBOOK: Adds phrases to the beginning and end of text messages so that your text conversations look and read like a novel. Text messages are always shown in quotes, and words like, "replied Kristin" are added after a text message. Sentences are used to introduce a new day such as, "On July 4, 2013 Mark texted Kristin," so your txt-book flows like a story. Photos appear larger than they do in your text-message conversation.
You don't have to choose between one - if you get the UNLIMITED package, you can make as many books as you want.
Change the way names appear in your book. You may decide to change your Father's name to, "Dad." Or your boyfriend's name to, "Boo."
Your Cover Page features a photo that you select and a title that you create. The Back-Cover Note allows you to write a description that explains the book's meaning, or create a special message to the recipient such as, "To Kristin - I hope this book has a second volume. Please keep this to remind you of our first three months. Love, Mark." If you don't want a Title, Cover Photo or back-cover note then you can simply leave them out.
Txt-book was created so people can transform the conversations between friends, family and lovers into a book. Many people simply use txt-book to keep a personal record of easy-to-read volumes of their day-to-day conversations.
You can be the author of hundreds of txt-books...get started now!
Have your txt-book bound. Visit www.txt-book.com for information on how to bind your txt-book.