KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
Quicken 2013 is the free companion app to Quicken 2013 for Windows software. The Quicken 2013 app syncs your Quicken 2013 desktop information to your Android mobile and tablets, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are.
UPDATE: The Quicken 2014 app is now available and is only compatible with Quicken 2014 for Windows desktop software. Learn more at www.quicken.com
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions. Know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets. Track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (Tablet-only.)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device. Stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• Create a customized widget. View account balances, transactions, and alerts the way you want on your Android home screen.
• View information from your last sync, even if you’re not online.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE.
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use this app, you must have Quicken 2013 software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy