Browse reddit using a fast, slick, and feature packed interface.
Includes convenient features:
● Optimized Tablet Layouts with multiple panes.
● List Mode with fast scrolling and swiping right to left to show more options (voting, comments, sharing).
● Expanded Mode to show all your favorite content with horizontal scrolling per subreddit.
● Gallery Mode to easily scroll through images and posts.
● Login functionality to allow for personalization.
● Ability to view your Inbox and filter by folder.
● Subreddit Manager which allows you to subscribe and unsubscribe from reddits while allowing you to find new reddits based on what is new or popular.
● Subreddit Manager search mode allows you to find a subreddit easily!
● Side Menu to allow for quick switching between your favorite subreddits!
● Voting bar to show upvotes and downvotes. Great visualization!
● Built-in Subreddit Filtering with Quick UnSubscribe.
● SFW/Mixed/NSFW modes to suit your needs.
● Sorting by category (Hot, Controversial, Top, etc)
● Comments View with voting bar per comment and fast scrolling with swiping for voting and sharing.
● Ability to reply to comments and posts when logged in.
● Filter comments to show only OP (original poster) comments!
● Sort comments by Best, Hot, New, Top, Controversial and Old depending on your preference.
● Built in browser to load reddit posts with progress bar.
● Save images directly from the browser and open/etc.
● Capture screenshots of entire browser area or just the view that you see. Screenshot can be saved/opened/shared/etc.
● Automatically saves list of visited posts.
● Multi-Core supported for faster loading! (Android 3.0+ only)
● Built in support for Holo Dark theme.
*More features on the way. Feedback welcomed and appreciated!
1.8.1 - Fixed issues with YouTube links causing crashes. Fixed issues with imgur links not loading correctly.
1.8.0 - Added ability to view Inbox functionality. Fixed bug with Side Menu causing crash.
1.7.2 - Fixed Subreddit Manager Search Bar. Many UI tweaks (Holo fixes).
1.7.1 - Improved comments scrolling. Improved performance of web browser. Fixed Expanded Mode overlapping when scrolling bug. Fixed small set of cases where YouTube Player API bugs could occur. Minor UI tweaks.