AudioLog HD is a well-built sound recorder app that rises above the competition with its ease of use, clean interface, and quality recording.
Record at the highest quality that your device will support, up to CD-quality 16-bit 44100 Hz stereo PCM WAVE audio. Or choose between M4A AAC, 3GP, or AMR formats for smaller file sizes. Organize your recordings into projects and share them with friends; there are no limits!
Record personal notes, songs, compositions, concerts, sermons, lectures, and so much more.
AudioLog HD is optimized for both phones and tablets, from Android 2.x to 3.0 Honeycomb and now 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich!
AudioLog HD is also now fully accessible to blind users with a screen reader.
Android Tapp gave AudioLog HD 4.35 out of 5 stars and had this to say about the app:
"AudioLog HD Sound Recorder worked perfectly in all of my tests, and the uses for it are huge. It's one that you'll want to keep installed and ready to go whenever you need to record audio."
[Search Keywords: Record Audio, Voice Recorder, VoiceRecorder, Tape Recorder, TapeRecorder, Audio Recorder, AudioRecorder, HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, HiDef, Hi-Def, High Definition, Hi Def, High Quality]
- Fixed a screen rotation issue with Android 4.0
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Added a number of accessibility features for visually impaired users
- Support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablets and phones
- Various bugfixes
- Fixed a force close issue for Android 3.0 and 3.1 users
- Recording now continues to run in the background