Stream your music with SoundSeeder via WiFi to additional devices and use them as wireless speakers.
All devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi room audio system)
• Connect your phones via "Wi-Fi direct" or start the portable hotspot to share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 5000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• Google Music support
• YouTube support via "semperVidLinks" app
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder connects to two speakers for up to 15 minutes as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to[email protected]
or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
- Google Music radio station support
- Google Music automatic and shared playlist support
- Google TalkBack support
- Portuguese localization added
- Hungarian localization added (Thanks to ZityiSoft Team)
- Reduced storage usage
- Improved song loading time
- DLNA compatibility issues fixed (Logitech Media Server)
- Several bugs fixed