Listen to your music with SoundSeeder and connect additional devices as wireless speakers.
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to [email protected]
or visit soundseeder.com.
• Full Featured Music Player
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi Room audio system)
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
• 4500+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• YouTube support via semperVidLinks
• Speaker Application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two Speakers for up to 15 minutes, as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to[email protected]
or visit http://soundseeder.com/help
- Streaming via https
- Improved Youtube support (via semperVidLinks)
- Several minor bugfixes
New in V1.0:
Online Radio Mode with 4500 Radio Stations
Player and Speaker App merged
YouTube support via semperVidLinks
Navigation Bar added
Advanced settings to change buffer size
Google Music support restored (GM v5.5 and older)
Improved Playlist support
Android 5 (Lollipop) support
New Windows and Linux Speaker Application (Raspberry Pi support)
and much more!