In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, and all the synonyms and antonyms from Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Thesaurus, the app offers voice search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – example sentences, Quick Definitions, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
It's a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The premium content includes over 1000 graphical illustrations, and over 20,000 additional entries covering people, places, and foreign terms.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* No ads
* Full Thesaurus
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Biographic and Geographic entries
* Foreign words and phrases used in English
* Graphical Illustrations
* Favorite and Recent searches
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Now includes the complete Collegiate Thesaurus!
* Quick Definitions added to the Dictionary
* Fresh new design
* Improved support for the latest Android phones and tablets